Due to the exceptional situation with COVID19, Summer University won't happen in 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you study French, you are in the right place!
August 3 - 21, 2020
The main goal is to quickly consolidate and deepen your mastery of the French language.
- Communicative and interactive methods: audio-visual and IT material, roleplay, intensive exercises, conversation in small groups, etc.
- Discovery of the city at the beginning of the course.
- A selection of outings, guided tours and shows will be available at a reduced cost.
A1 to B2, as a function of the participants.
It is a 3-week, 60-hour active training programme including:
- 45 hours of oral and written language learning
- 15 hours of optional activities (depending on the number of students) to choose from:
- language lab
- Belgian culture (literature, comic books, gastronomy, cinema, etc.)
- Classes take place from 9 am to 1.30 pm, Monday to Friday. Afternoons and weekends are usually free for cultural activities.
- Sub-level groups and optional modules will be organised, providing enough students register for the course. If necessary, alternative activities will be suggested.
- Course: 620 €
- Cultural Activities: +/- 125 €
Complete the online registration form
Transfer a non-refundable deposit of 250€, before July 21st, to the following account:
IBAN : BE48 3401 5580 0327 - BIC : BBRUBEBB
Patrimoine de l’Université de Liège – ISLV
Communication : NAME + Summer University
All banking fees to be endorsed by students!
Are you looking for accommodation during your summer internship at the ISLV? We recommend:
- Meuse Campus: www.generation-campus.be/page/meuse-campus-liege.html - Contact : Sandrine DE THUIN - email@example.com
- Eras’must international shared houses: https://erasmust.eu/menu-pages/accommodation/ - Contact : Quentin CASSART - firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need some cooking equipment?
We rent kitchenpacks.