Training for Specific Purposes
SP training programmes can be organised anytime during the academic year (September 15 – June 30).
Learning Goals and Methodology
These training sessions are organized on request to meet an individual's or a group's specific needs.
They can be designed for single learners or groups (up to 20 people with similar requirements).
Communicative and interactive methods: audio-visual and IT material, roleplay, intensive exercises, small group conversation, all this in relation to each group’s project and to their environment.
The content and the rhythm of the training will depend on the participants’ project. They could include the following modules:
- Language practice (oral and written),
- Grammar (elementary to advanced),
- Stylistics and language registers,
- Specialised terminology (economy, sciences…),
- 80 € for members of the ULiège community (students and staff)
- 100 € for people outside the ULiège community
All SP training programmes will be entirely prepaid.
If you have a project that requires training for specific purposes in a foreign language and if you have any questions or wish to obtain an estimate, please contact Véronique DOPPAGNE.